Code Of Ethics
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and which provide service, which equals or exceeds those recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to maintain the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To take advantage of every opportunity to increase my knowledge concerning the work I am doing.